Moving from on premise to cloud instance of Appian. I see a post indicating tha

Moving from on premise to cloud instance of Appian. I see a post indicating that the send mail is already installed on the cloud. Is the ability to receive email to start a process also already configured? If so, how do we review this configuration and can we setup aliases like we can in an on-premise install?...

OriginalPostID-31207

OriginalPostID-31207

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I should have mentioned this in my previous post. The name of the application server log is: jboss1-stdOut.log.%DATE%, where %DATE% is the date the events took place. E.g. Today's log should be jboss1-stdOut.log.2012-05-02. As for what other things you could try, have you tried using the process modelid or sending a message to the process directly? Just to make sure e-mails are being received. Otherwise, we will need to create a support case for RIIS to troubleshoot this further.
  • I should have mentioned this in my previous post. The name of the application server log is: jboss1-stdOut.log.%DATE%, where %DATE% is the date the events took place. E.g. Today's log should be jboss1-stdOut.log.2012-05-02. As for what other things you could try, have you tried using the process modelid or sending a message to the process directly? Just to make sure e-mails are being received. Otherwise, we will need to create a support case for RIIS to troubleshoot this further.
Children
No Data