Export Knowledge Center

Good day all, 

Is it possible to export a knowledge enter? If so, please advise how I can do so.

Thanks,

Morné

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I wanted to chime in and clarify, since some of the information being provided in this thread is not correct. Knowledge centers are Appian objects, and can be exported in a patch or as part of an application export, just like any other object in your application.

There's also the option to download a knowledge center and its contents as a zip file. docs.appian.com/.../Download_a_Knowledge_Center.html
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Eliot Gerson
    Hi Eliot,
    Thanks. My colleague Morne and I are aware of the fact that KCs are Appian objects and that they are exportable as part of a full application or patch export. The KC and its contents should also be downloadable as a ZIP from the Documents portable on 17.4. It seems however that there is a bug on the old portal where it fails to download the KC and its contents when requested (see post further up). Hence my recent post regarding the 18.1 product announcement. We needed to create a full backup of an appian cloud environment we used for a PoC and couldn't because of the before mentioned bug. Thanks for chiming in! :)
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Eliot Gerson
    Hi Eliot,
    Thanks. My colleague Morne and I are aware of the fact that KCs are Appian objects and that they are exportable as part of a full application or patch export. The KC and its contents should also be downloadable as a ZIP from the Documents portable on 17.4. It seems however that there is a bug on the old portal where it fails to download the KC and its contents when requested (see post further up). Hence my recent post regarding the 18.1 product announcement. We needed to create a full backup of an appian cloud environment we used for a PoC and couldn't because of the before mentioned bug. Thanks for chiming in! :)
Children
No Data