HI. I am starting up for the first time the JBoss server. My database is a

HI.
I am starting up for the first time the JBoss server. My database is a SQL server 2008 and I am using the sqljdbc4.jar. This installation is on Linux.When processing the file "appian-ds.xml" following error occurs.
"10:06:55,459 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS018559: Deployed "appian-ds.xml"
10:09:31,705 WARN [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.suite.ear" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.
10:09:31,825 WARN [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.suite.ear" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.
10:09:32,065 INFO [org.jboss.as.connector.deployers.RADeployer] (MSC service thread 1-4) IJ020001: Required license terms for file:...

OriginalPostID-81718

OriginalPostID-81718

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Most of the above lines are Warnings (Not errors) Your real issue is the last one where it says could not create connection and I believe this is due to some mis-configuration in your DS file. Which version of Appian are you using? Make sure you take an example available on Appian Forum under the correct version of your Appian instance (By default, you'll see the documentation for the latest version of Appian). It is quite likely that your JNDI name is using javaContext=true() and your JNDI name being referenced has java:/jdbc.
  • Most of the above lines are Warnings (Not errors) Your real issue is the last one where it says could not create connection and I believe this is due to some mis-configuration in your DS file. Which version of Appian are you using? Make sure you take an example available on Appian Forum under the correct version of your Appian instance (By default, you'll see the documentation for the latest version of Appian). It is quite likely that your JNDI name is using javaContext=true() and your JNDI name being referenced has java:/jdbc.
Children
No Data