18.3 Installation issue

I am encountering issue while performing a fresh installation of 18.3 and its related to SQL the error message i see is "ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'system, url_alias, uuid, version_uuid) values (1, 1535567174776, 1, 153556717477' at line 1. [localhost-startStop-1] FATAL com.appiancorp.common.web.StartupHaltingServletContextListener - Halting JVM startup: A fatal error occurred when importing system packages: Found 3 failures when importing. Will try again upon restart: C:\Appian18.3\appian\deployment\web.war\WEB-INF\bundled-apps\system.zip
com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: A fatal error occurred when importing system packages: Found 3 failures when importing. Will try again upon restart: C:\Appian18.3\appian\deployment\web.war\WEB-INF\bundled-apps\system.zip (APNX-1-4262-001)" . I have added the detailed tomcat error log

1651.tomcat-stdOut.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible