Hi, I am installing Appian 7.3 and creating DataBase on my local syst

Hi,

I am installing Appian 7.3 and creating DataBase on my local system. Database i am using is MySQL. I have used the same configuration that i used while installing Appian 7.2 but when i am starting the server i am getting following error:

13:48:30,410 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 156) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the primary data source. (APNX-1-4179-004)

Any Help...

OriginalPostID-93084

OriginalPostID-93084

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Patty.
    Thanks for the reply.

Initially the error was caused by wrong user name. But i correct that one. The Database is placed in the same server where i am installing my appian. I am using MySQL server as my DB
    Now i am getting following error:

“14:49:52,704 WARN [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.PoolBySubject] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 216) IJ000604: Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null: javax.resource.ResourceException: Could not create connection”

Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/MyAppian73DB]: FATAL: The primary datasource cannot be reached. Access to the primary datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)”
  • Hi Patty.
    Thanks for the reply.

Initially the error was caused by wrong user name. But i correct that one. The Database is placed in the same server where i am installing my appian. I am using MySQL server as my DB
    Now i am getting following error:

“14:49:52,704 WARN [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.strategy.PoolBySubject] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 216) IJ000604: Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null: javax.resource.ResourceException: Could not create connection”

Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/MyAppian73DB]: FATAL: The primary datasource cannot be reached. Access to the primary datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManagerFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)”
Children
No Data