hi, I installed the Appian server as a Windows service, but failed to start the

hi, I installed the Appian server as a Windows service, but failed to start the service. The error message is "service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs". Any idea?...

OriginalPostID-93497

OriginalPostID-93497

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi hemalathat, the Appian service is started as local User Account. After restarting the PC, this issue is gone. but when i try to stop the Appian service, an error says "Could not stop the Appian 7 service on Local Computer.Error 1053:The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.". After that, when I try to start the Appian service again, the error "service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs" shows up. It seems that the service stop timeout causes the start issue. Any idea?
  • hi hemalathat, the Appian service is started as local User Account. After restarting the PC, this issue is gone. but when i try to stop the Appian service, an error says "Could not stop the Appian 7 service on Local Computer.Error 1053:The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.". After that, when I try to start the Appian service again, the error "service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs" shows up. It seems that the service stop timeout causes the start issue. Any idea?
Children
No Data