How to find out the group name to which the task was assigned earlier

Hi All,

I have to deactivate some users but they have 50-100 active task. We can find-out the assigned group names by active process instances but it would be a hectic task to do via process instances so I thought to automate this manual process. I have performed below steps:

• Created user specific task report
  • Created a expression rule to fetch the list of task id associated to that user (used a!queryProcessAnalytics function)
  • Created Process model which have the Smart Service "Reassign Task", here i am stuck.
Is there any way to find out the group name to which task was assigned earlier as user may be part of different groups but I have to reassign the task back to the previous group only then i could directly run the process and reassign all the active task to groups and then deactivate the user.

Note : There is a possibility that a user may have added into multiple groups for different application.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hi Stefan,

I am still not getting the list of groups. Here task is already accepted by the user, I need to reassign those task back to the groups, but I'm not sure how I can get the history of the task assignment which can tell me to which group task was assigned earlier before being accepted by the user.
    Since there are multiple such users who have left organization with active task in their queue, I need to reassign those tasks to actual groups before deactivating those users.

Thanks,

Ankita Singh

Children