hi how to resolve the following error? this occurs while deploying an

hi

how to resolve the following error? this occurs while deploying an application developed in 6.6 to 7.x.

2014-02-21 09:12:05,322 [http-0.0.0.0-0.0.0.0-8080-22] ERROR com.appiancorp.ap2.PortalResponse -
          Error: 404 Message: /suite/portal/img/skins/default/appian6_logo.png
regards
Stephen...

OriginalPostID-100728

OriginalPostID-100728

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't get that behavior in my local Appian 7.2 but definitely since that logo is not in use anymore this shouldn't have any impact in your environment. It could be one of your application was customized to retrieve this logo and that's why I don't see it. But again, since this logo is no longer in use this won't cause any issues.

1. I still have to insist on trying out the steps I mentioned above
    2. And also try stopping JBoss, deleting <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\          mp and restarting it.
  • I don't get that behavior in my local Appian 7.2 but definitely since that logo is not in use anymore this shouldn't have any impact in your environment. It could be one of your application was customized to retrieve this logo and that's why I don't see it. But again, since this logo is no longer in use this won't cause any issues.

1. I still have to insist on trying out the steps I mentioned above
    2. And also try stopping JBoss, deleting <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\          mp and restarting it.
Children
No Data