Appian Community Multi-Factor Authentication

Dear all,

I need to change the phone number to send the SMS for multifactor authentication. Do you know how I can do it?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Patricia

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

+1 - This is more than a little frustrating.  After initially setting up our MFA configuration there is no (apparent) way to access the configuration page again.

I set up Text and Google Authenticate initially, thinking Authenticate would be a back-up, but then without asking me that became the primary method.  I'd rather either change that or remove it, but... nope.  No way to access it apparently unless I want to bug them with a case.

Also tangentially, when it says "Do not challenge me on this device for the next 15 minutes", I feel weirdly, almost insulted in a sense - that "remember me" window is so small as to be almost completely useless.  Why even have it?
    Look y'all, I'm using a secured laptop in my house where nobody else has any plausible access - I should be able to stay logged into Appian OAuth for several days at least without being pestered Person frowning

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt

Mike, I completely agree. 15 Minutes is pretty pointless.

Reply Children