Is there a limit to the number of people you can send an alert to in 7.3? I ha

Is there a limit to the number of people you can send an alert to in 7.3? I have a team of 248 people I want to send an alert message to. I need a response quickly.......

OriginalPostID-104859

OriginalPostID-104859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Myles,
    Here is what I conclude.
    1. In custom.properties - you can set the limit. It is normally 100. I like this.
    2. If you have a group with groups in it - even if the total number of users is less than 100 - the alert will NOT be sent.
    3. I also tested sending a send mail node to the team with groups and everyone received the email. A team with 7 users and 2 groups.
    4. I then thought lets test a send alert. People who were NOT in the groups did NOT get an alert or receive the email. The other people did get an alert and did get the email.

Therefore - I think you have a system issue with teams with groups related to alerts or send alerts.
    Keith
  • Myles,
    Here is what I conclude.
    1. In custom.properties - you can set the limit. It is normally 100. I like this.
    2. If you have a group with groups in it - even if the total number of users is less than 100 - the alert will NOT be sent.
    3. I also tested sending a send mail node to the team with groups and everyone received the email. A team with 7 users and 2 groups.
    4. I then thought lets test a send alert. People who were NOT in the groups did NOT get an alert or receive the email. The other people did get an alert and did get the email.

Therefore - I think you have a system issue with teams with groups related to alerts or send alerts.
    Keith
Children
No Data