I am unable to open the Appian 7.4 designer even after successful installation a

I am unable to open the Appian 7.4 designer even after successful installation and start of Appian and Jboss servers.
When I try to access the link localhost:8080/.../designer, I just get to see "This page can't be displayed" message.
I have attached the following files for reference specific to my installation -
> standalone.xml
> custom.properties
> appian-ds.xml
> module.xml
Could you help me identify the root cause for not been able to open the designer? ...

artifacts.zip

OriginalPostID-108964

OriginalPostID-108964

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I followed all the steps and tried the links mentioned in point # 6 first. I got the same message. Then I tried the links in point # 7. Yet again I got the same message " This page can't be displayed".

I have attached the server.log file for your perusal.

I see one error in the log but unsure if this could be the cause.

08:03:08,452 INFO [stdout] (Thread-180) 2014-05-08 08:03:08,452 [Thread-180] ERROR com.appiancorp.core.timer.timers.TransientTopicHeartbeat - No acknowledgement from TransientTopic, forcing rules cache to be cleared now.

08:03:25,001 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 97) 2014-05-08 08:03:25,001 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 97] INFO com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Successfully installed Module 'Rest Container Servlet Filter - ERROR' (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module:rest-container-servlet-filter-ERROR)

server.log

• I followed all the steps and tried the links mentioned in point # 6 first. I got the same message. Then I tried the links in point # 7. Yet again I got the same message " This page can't be displayed".

I have attached the server.log file for your perusal.

I see one error in the log but unsure if this could be the cause.

08:03:08,452 INFO [stdout] (Thread-180) 2014-05-08 08:03:08,452 [Thread-180] ERROR com.appiancorp.core.timer.timers.TransientTopicHeartbeat - No acknowledgement from TransientTopic, forcing rules cache to be cleared now.

08:03:25,001 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 97) 2014-05-08 08:03:25,001 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 97] INFO com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Successfully installed Module 'Rest Container Servlet Filter - ERROR' (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module:rest-container-servlet-filter-ERROR)

server.log

Children
No Data