Not sure where to go from here
Thanks,
Charlie...

checkengine_results.txt

OriginalPostID-111741

OriginalPostID-111741

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That fixed that issue I guess. Went back in a circle though. Now I'm getting this error in the log file:

13:57:57,161 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 26) JBAS018559: Deployed "appian-ds.xml" (runtime-name : "appian-ds.xml")
    13:57:57,161 INFO [org.jboss.as.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS014774: Service status report
    JBAS014775: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
    service jboss.jdbc-driver.@conf_data_primary_driver@ (missing) dependents: [service jboss.data-source."@conf.data.primary.jndiname@"]
    service jboss.jdbc-driver.@conf_data_secondary_1_driver@ (missing) dependents: [service jboss.data-source."@conf.data.secondary.1.jndiname@"]

This is configured in the appian-ds.xml correct? I've tried following the directions here:
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases
    but they're very confusing. What exactly to I need to update/change in appian-ds.xml? I don't understand what jndi-name is or does and I don't understand what pool-name is or does?
  • That fixed that issue I guess. Went back in a circle though. Now I'm getting this error in the log file:

13:57:57,161 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 26) JBAS018559: Deployed "appian-ds.xml" (runtime-name : "appian-ds.xml")
    13:57:57,161 INFO [org.jboss.as.controller] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS014774: Service status report
    JBAS014775: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
    service jboss.jdbc-driver.@conf_data_primary_driver@ (missing) dependents: [service jboss.data-source."@conf.data.primary.jndiname@"]
    service jboss.jdbc-driver.@conf_data_secondary_1_driver@ (missing) dependents: [service jboss.data-source."@conf.data.secondary.1.jndiname@"]

This is configured in the appian-ds.xml correct? I've tried following the directions here:
    forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_Relational_Databases
    but they're very confusing. What exactly to I need to update/change in appian-ds.xml? I don't understand what jndi-name is or does and I don't understand what pool-name is or does?
Children
No Data