Please suggest me for the below. 1.     &nbs

Please suggest me for the below.

1.          Done all pre-checks (java, env constants, license, etc)
2.          Installed appian (all engines working fine.)
3.          Configured Jboss (Done all settings that connects between appian and jboss)
4.          Done with post-install configurations
5.          When started with jboss and appian, (boss started with our errors)

6.          When tried to access appian from explorer, some error was displayed with “runtime_ear” saying that it was not found.

7.          So started with building with ant script, configuration script given in 7.5 add-ons.

8.          Ant built was failed saying, it was searching jboss bin in configuration script bin. Not able to sort out that home setting in menu.xml

9.          When tried to access appian from explorer, displaying exception “shipb: exception”

OriginalPostID-113916

OriginalPostID-113916

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have fixed the error in ant build. This time ant build was successful. I have started the appian engines, checked that all are 'OKAY' Then tried to start jboss with standalone.bat, but surprisingly jboss didn't started at all (previously it used to get started with few errors)

Please find the attached log from "D:\\Appian\\bin\\jboss-eap-6.2.0\\jboss-eap-6.2\\standalone\\log\\server.log"

server.log

• I have fixed the error in ant build. This time ant build was successful. I have started the appian engines, checked that all are 'OKAY' Then tried to start jboss with standalone.bat, but surprisingly jboss didn't started at all (previously it used to get started with few errors)

Please find the attached log from "D:\\Appian\\bin\\jboss-eap-6.2.0\\jboss-eap-6.2\\standalone\\log\\server.log"

server.log

Children
No Data