Hello Team, We have upgraded one of our environment from 73 to 75 aft

Hello Team,

We have upgraded one of our environment from 73 to 75 after that we are seeing a big difference on process instances count. For ex. in 73 environment we has almost 40000 process instances but after upgrade I can see we only have 20000 instances. Is it an expected result after upgrade? I have not seen any difference in application,users and cdt's. Also I am not seeing any difference at the functionality level of applications.
Thanks...

OriginalPostID-116032

OriginalPostID-116032

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Those numbers are fine for your 7.3 environment, they don't need to match but at least see how they are around the same number, so 7.3 is fine as expected

But how about the number sin 7.5? Are they all above pe29XX?

2. Review the logs to confirm all EXECs were migrated properly

3. Instances are only archived if they are candidates to be archived. So either there was a large number of candidates or somebody already launched a lot of processes on 7.3 after you copied the files to 7.5 which means that those instances were never brought to 7.5

4. Or you may still need to re-create analytics by stopping the environment completely and deleting <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\\process\\exec\\analytics\\xx\\gw1\\*.* for the three analytics and then restarting the environment
  • 1. Those numbers are fine for your 7.3 environment, they don't need to match but at least see how they are around the same number, so 7.3 is fine as expected

But how about the number sin 7.5? Are they all above pe29XX?

2. Review the logs to confirm all EXECs were migrated properly

3. Instances are only archived if they are candidates to be archived. So either there was a large number of candidates or somebody already launched a lot of processes on 7.3 after you copied the files to 7.5 which means that those instances were never brought to 7.5

4. Or you may still need to re-create analytics by stopping the environment completely and deleting <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\\process\\exec\\analytics\\xx\\gw1\\*.* for the three analytics and then restarting the environment
Children
No Data