Hi, I have installed Appian 7.5 on my local machine windows 7 OS. It worked

Hi,
I have installed Appian 7.5 on my local machine windows 7 OS. It worked properly for a day.
Now when I am trying start JBOSS I am getting below errors :

20:07:14,513 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 90) 2014-07-24 20:07:1
4,513 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 90] ERROR com.appiancorp.common.config.Confi
gObjectRepository - Cannot load the config object [migrate-sail-components:com.a
ppiancorp.common.initialize.MigrateSailComponents], because it depends on the fo
llowing config object which failed to load: pojo-datatype-config

d to load: initializeAdmin
20:07:36,514 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 90) 2014-07-24 20:07:3
6,514 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 90] ERROR com.appiancorp.common.config.Confi
gObjectRepository - Cannot load the config object [activity-classes:com.appianco
rp.process.admin.LoadSmartNodeACSchemas], because it depends on the following co
nfig object which failed to load: locale-config

OriginalPostID-117217

OriginalPostID-117217

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Tushar,

Thanks for attaching the screenshots. These are very helpful.

Looking at the size of the engines, it seems like there is a corruption on pd5.kdb and pe5.kdb, which explains why their size on disk is a lot larger compared to the previous ones.

In order to fix this issue, please do the following:
    1) Stop Appian Engines.
    2) Ensure that all engnes are stopped and that there are no k.exe processes running in memory
    3) Rename pe5.kdb to pe5.kdb.bak
    4) Rename pd5.kdb to pd5.kdb.bak
    5) Restart the Appian Engines and execute the checkengine script from <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\\_scripts\\diagnostics to verify the status of all Engines.

This should fix the issue!
  • Hi Tushar,

Thanks for attaching the screenshots. These are very helpful.

Looking at the size of the engines, it seems like there is a corruption on pd5.kdb and pe5.kdb, which explains why their size on disk is a lot larger compared to the previous ones.

In order to fix this issue, please do the following:
    1) Stop Appian Engines.
    2) Ensure that all engnes are stopped and that there are no k.exe processes running in memory
    3) Rename pe5.kdb to pe5.kdb.bak
    4) Rename pd5.kdb to pd5.kdb.bak
    5) Restart the Appian Engines and execute the checkengine script from <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\\_scripts\\diagnostics to verify the status of all Engines.

This should fix the issue!
Children
No Data