I have installed Appian 7.5 on my local system having Windows 7. Tempo & Des

I have installed Appian 7.5 on my local system having Windows 7. Tempo & Designer is working as expected but not Admin.
When I am opening Admin and click on "Third Party-Credentials" is gives me Unrecoverable Error. Please find attached screenshot on
application log.

Thanks in advance!!!...

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-119137

OriginalPostID-119137

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Your log shows you were using the account with user name "Administrator"

2014-08-13 15:51:13,571 [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-5] ERROR com.appiancorp.sailapp.urlrewrite.AdminApplicationFilterForwarder - Unauthorized user, WebServiceContext[Administrator : null], attempted to access /suite/admin/. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Does the log show that because you indeed tried several times to test with this account?

3. What is the exact username you tried with that showed you the pop-up from the screenshot?

4. Can you please verify the conf.suite.SERVER_AND_PORT setting is properly set and matches your URL as explained here: forum.appian.com/.../e-117002 this will basically prevent from moving from one screen to another and not that pop-up bit still something to check.

5. Can you click the Signout button, delete your browser cache and then try again with the test account? (Remember, DO NOT USE "Administrator")
  • 1. Your log shows you were using the account with user name "Administrator"

2014-08-13 15:51:13,571 [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-5] ERROR com.appiancorp.sailapp.urlrewrite.AdminApplicationFilterForwarder - Unauthorized user, WebServiceContext[Administrator : null], attempted to access /suite/admin/. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Does the log show that because you indeed tried several times to test with this account?

3. What is the exact username you tried with that showed you the pop-up from the screenshot?

4. Can you please verify the conf.suite.SERVER_AND_PORT setting is properly set and matches your URL as explained here: forum.appian.com/.../e-117002 this will basically prevent from moving from one screen to another and not that pop-up bit still something to check.

5. Can you click the Signout button, delete your browser cache and then try again with the test account? (Remember, DO NOT USE "Administrator")
Children
No Data