Hi ,           I'm fa

Hi ,
          I'm facing issues in the designer mode. When I'm trying access the Tasks and Processes tab it is throwing an error saying "The report you requested is invalid or no longer available" and when I'm trying to import any application it is saying "An error occurred while trying to import/inspect the package. (APNX-1-4074-000)"

How can i resolve this problem. Its Appian 7.6 with Websphere V8.5. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Monika...

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-123157

OriginalPostID-123157

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm seeing this error:

ERROR com.appiancorp.applications.ImportApplicationsAction - Error when importing applications using file: USER_RECORD_TYPE_PACKAGE.zip
    com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.InvalidUserException: User Not Found

I am concerned that you may have deleted engine database files *.kdb that were indeed in use. You shouldn't manually delete these files, you should use the cleanup script to guarantee only old files get deleted forum.appian.com/.../Data_Maintenance.html

Since the error is complaining about invalid users I suggest:

1. You run checkengine -d -o and attach the output
    2. Stop the application server, delete the application-server.log and restart the app server. Attach the new application-server.log
  • I'm seeing this error:

ERROR com.appiancorp.applications.ImportApplicationsAction - Error when importing applications using file: USER_RECORD_TYPE_PACKAGE.zip
    com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.InvalidUserException: User Not Found

I am concerned that you may have deleted engine database files *.kdb that were indeed in use. You shouldn't manually delete these files, you should use the cleanup script to guarantee only old files get deleted forum.appian.com/.../Data_Maintenance.html

Since the error is complaining about invalid users I suggest:

1. You run checkengine -d -o and attach the output
    2. Stop the application server, delete the application-server.log and restart the app server. Attach the new application-server.log
Children
No Data