Hi ,           I'm fa

Hi ,
          I'm facing issues in the designer mode. When I'm trying access the Tasks and Processes tab it is throwing an error saying "The report you requested is invalid or no longer available" and when I'm trying to import any application it is saying "An error occurred while trying to import/inspect the package. (APNX-1-4074-000)"

How can i resolve this problem. Its Appian 7.6 with Websphere V8.5. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Monika...

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-123157

OriginalPostID-123157

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I confirmed that you deleted the dc*.kdb that shouldn't have been deleted. The collaboration directory handles two engine Collaboration (dc*.kdb) and Collaboration Statistics (stat*.kdb). It seems that in an attempt to save disk space you manually deleted all dc*.kdb which forced Appian to re-create the engine starting from scratch with dc0.kdb. This means that you have basically deleted all rules, constants, documents, data stores and applications from your system. You will have to revert to a back-up.

I am thinking you may have done the same in <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\
    otifications\\gw1where tare are also 2 engines (s*.kdb and n*.kdb)
  • I confirmed that you deleted the dc*.kdb that shouldn't have been deleted. The collaboration directory handles two engine Collaboration (dc*.kdb) and Collaboration Statistics (stat*.kdb). It seems that in an attempt to save disk space you manually deleted all dc*.kdb which forced Appian to re-create the engine starting from scratch with dc0.kdb. This means that you have basically deleted all rules, constants, documents, data stores and applications from your system. You will have to revert to a back-up.

I am thinking you may have done the same in <APPIAN_HOME>\\server\
    otifications\\gw1where tare are also 2 engines (s*.kdb and n*.kdb)
Children
No Data