Appian admin console

Good morning, I am experiencing issues accessing the admin console via the Community Edition of Appian. Despite being the only user, it appears that I do not have the necessary permissions to access it. This also prevents me from accessing the cloud database. What steps should I follow to resolve this issue? I am unable to modify my credentials on my own. I would appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks in advance to anyone who will respond.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer
    It seems that you are using a beta version of Community Edition. In the beta version, Appian is not providing separate environments for each user like they were doing earlier.
    In the beta version, the same environment is shared between users, and a separate workspace is assigned to different users.
    In this new Community Edition, Admin access is removed for all users. Hence, you can't access the Admin Console and Database AFAIK.
    Certified Associate Developer
    It seems that you are using a beta version of Community Edition. In the beta version, Appian is not providing separate environments for each user like they were doing earlier.
    In the beta version, the same environment is shared between users, and a separate workspace is assigned to different users.
    In this new Community Edition, Admin access is removed for all users. Hence, you can't access the Admin Console and Database AFAIK.
Children
No Data