I was trying to configure Mail server setup following the link "

I was trying to configure Mail server setup following the link "forum.appian.com/.../Mail_Server_Setup.
The below given is the error that displayed in the app server after configuring the mail server. Any thoughts?

" ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-5) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-handler.jar"."...

OriginalPostID-125086

OriginalPostID-125086

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It seems like there is typo/misconfiguration in the ejb-jar.xml file at [row,col]:[36,4] with one of the properties that you may have added.

12:29:15,773 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-4) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-handler.jar".PARSE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-handler.jar".PARSE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase PARSE of subdeployment "email-handler.jar" of deployment "suite.ear"
    Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: JBAS014185: Exception while parsing ejb-jar.xml: /C:/appian/ear/suite.ear/email-handler.jar/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
    Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[36,4]
    Message: Unexpected element '{java.sun.com/.../javaee}activation-config-property-name' encountered

Could you share it with me so that I can review it?
  • It seems like there is typo/misconfiguration in the ejb-jar.xml file at [row,col]:[36,4] with one of the properties that you may have added.

12:29:15,773 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-4) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-handler.jar".PARSE: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-handler.jar".PARSE: JBAS018733: Failed to process phase PARSE of subdeployment "email-handler.jar" of deployment "suite.ear"
    Caused by: org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException: JBAS014185: Exception while parsing ejb-jar.xml: /C:/appian/ear/suite.ear/email-handler.jar/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
    Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[36,4]
    Message: Unexpected element '{java.sun.com/.../javaee}activation-config-property-name' encountered

Could you share it with me so that I can review it?
Children
No Data