Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM t

Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM to install with all the defaults for the webserver fine, but 7.7 complains about not having the webserver variables populated in the environment.properties. Then, when that is fixed, it gives a very odd error of

/ClassOrInterfaceType[=@Image != 'InterruptedException' and @

followed by several more lines of errors. Any ideas?...

OriginalPostID-125829

OriginalPostID-125829

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I looked at the build and it seems that this will happen, as the error suggests, if there are properties that are considered invalid but not invalid because they are not compatible with 7.7 but invalid in the sense that they are malformed.

Can you upload your properties file to this post? Just make sure to replace any sensitive setting with ****, simply replace the setting but do not delete it since I need to see if I can find something suspicious on the syntax used; the closer to the actual values the better for the diagnosis.
  • I looked at the build and it seems that this will happen, as the error suggests, if there are properties that are considered invalid but not invalid because they are not compatible with 7.7 but invalid in the sense that they are malformed.

Can you upload your properties file to this post? Just make sure to replace any sensitive setting with ****, simply replace the setting but do not delete it since I need to see if I can find something suspicious on the syntax used; the closer to the actual values the better for the diagnosis.
Children
No Data