Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM t

Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM to install with all the defaults for the webserver fine, but 7.7 complains about not having the webserver variables populated in the environment.properties. Then, when that is fixed, it gives a very odd error of

/ClassOrInterfaceType[=@Image != 'InterruptedException' and @

followed by several more lines of errors. Any ideas?...

OriginalPostID-125829

OriginalPostID-125829

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I downloaded the ACM and used your local.properties, the only thing I change was

appian.home=C:/appian/appian77

and I got no errors, all options worked for me. I suggest you re-download the ACM and try again assuming there could be some updates you made to it that is making it break.

I also want to point out that in the local.porperties you sent the web server properties are already commented out which means that by now the ANT output should be different and no longer mention the errors you sent me which show the web server related properties.
  • I downloaded the ACM and used your local.properties, the only thing I change was

appian.home=C:/appian/appian77

and I got no errors, all options worked for me. I suggest you re-download the ACM and try again assuming there could be some updates you made to it that is making it break.

I also want to point out that in the local.porperties you sent the web server properties are already commented out which means that by now the ANT output should be different and no longer mention the errors you sent me which show the web server related properties.
Children
No Data