Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM t

Is anyone having a problem with the 7.7 Configuration Manager? We used 7.6 ACM to install with all the defaults for the webserver fine, but 7.7 complains about not having the webserver variables populated in the environment.properties. Then, when that is fixed, it gives a very odd error of

/ClassOrInterfaceType[=@Image != 'InterruptedException' and @

followed by several more lines of errors. Any ideas?...

OriginalPostID-125829

OriginalPostID-125829

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So, I tried the redownload, and using the 7.7 config manager, there was the same problem installing on my Redhat 5 installation. However, when I used the 7.6 installer, replaced the Jboss 6.2 files with the Jboss 6.3 files from the 7.7 config manager and then put my modified local.properties in it, the install went fine, and I have a working Appian 7.7 installation. I'm not sure what the problem is, but that solution seemed to work. Thanks for your help.
  • So, I tried the redownload, and using the 7.7 config manager, there was the same problem installing on my Redhat 5 installation. However, when I used the 7.6 installer, replaced the Jboss 6.2 files with the Jboss 6.3 files from the 7.7 config manager and then put my modified local.properties in it, the install went fine, and I have a working Appian 7.7 installation. I'm not sure what the problem is, but that solution seemed to work. Thanks for your help.
Children
No Data