I am trying to maintain 2 different servers running different versions of an App

I am trying to maintain 2 different servers running different versions of an Application within Appian, essentially we would like to have a development server and a production server... is there any kind of automated things we can do to push updates from one server to another? I have tried using the "Applications" I created an Application that had my Process Models and Rules and then tried exporting that out and then importing it into a different server, the log states that there were no errors. I made a change to a Process Model and a Rule as well as creating a new Rule however none of the changes I made were reflected in the other server...

OriginalPostID-136972

OriginalPostID-136972

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Don't forget too, that adding the individual models and rules does not necessarily add their parent folder (or its parent). And, security wise, if you are locking down your app and the rule/model allows the user to run it, but the folder requires higher security then someone can't run the nested process/rule. i.e. you have to have access to a folder to run the item inside of it.
  • Don't forget too, that adding the individual models and rules does not necessarily add their parent folder (or its parent). And, security wise, if you are locking down your app and the rule/model allows the user to run it, but the folder requires higher security then someone can't run the nested process/rule. i.e. you have to have access to a folder to run the item inside of it.
Children
No Data