All -This past weekend I attempted to upgrade from Appian 7.6 to 7.7. My install

All -This past weekend I attempted to upgrade from Appian 7.6 to 7.7. My installation has four Spring Security over-rides, 02, 03, 06 and 07. Appian started fine without the over-rides; however it balked when I started JBoss with the over-ride files in the <appian home>\\runtime_ear\\suite.ear\\web.war\\WEB-INF\\conf\\security directory. AE 7.6 works fine with the over-rides so I am suspecting a JBoss EAP 6.3 configuration. I didn't see anything in the documentation about changes that may require attention to spring-security-06-portal-post-auth-handlers. Has anyone else run into this issue? Can you refer me to any resources that may help with troubleshooting? Attached is the log.

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-138826

OriginalPostID-138826

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Always make sure you merge your customizations with the new Spring Security files; never bring the -override files as-is from old versions and drop them to a newer version. You should always create a copy of the new OOB file rename it and start merging your customizations.

In this case the root cause is:

No bean named 'passAuthenticationFailureHandler' is defined

it seems you are defining this anywhere but making reference to it. Search for this on 7.6 to find where you defined it.