Hi, I am going through the up-gradation from 7.8 to 7.9 version and u

Hi,
I am going through the up-gradation from 7.8 to 7.9 version and up-gradation was successful except while clicking on Appian Designer link the design mode not launching properly and getting below stacktrace in the log file and there is no Caused By associated in this log. KDB's and data migrated successfully.. but this error occurred after clicking the design link or /suite/design. Am I missing something here? Any guidance, on how to fix this would be appreciated.

2015-08-11 09:58:35,199 [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-6] ERROR com.appiancorp.rest.shared.AppianExceptionMapper - Internal Server Error on REST API invocation.
com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error : Rule 'uisubmittableform' has 5 parameters, but instead passed 7 parameters. (APNX-1-4198-000)
at com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException.<init>(ExpressionRuntimeException.java:70)

OriginalPostID-161465

OriginalPostID-161465

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Do you still see the same error:

Rule 'uisubmittableform' has 5 parameters, but instead passed 7 parameters. (APNX-1-4198-000)

it seems that someone might have created a rule with that same name as the out of the box one in the previous version and that is now causing issues and it seems the issue is with the cached copy on the DESIGN engine if you can confirm that engine is the one that when migrating, introduces the problem.
  • Do you still see the same error:

Rule 'uisubmittableform' has 5 parameters, but instead passed 7 parameters. (APNX-1-4198-000)

it seems that someone might have created a rule with that same name as the out of the box one in the previous version and that is now causing issues and it seems the issue is with the cached copy on the DESIGN engine if you can confirm that engine is the one that when migrating, introduces the problem.
Children
No Data