Hi All, I am trying to install Appian 7.10 on my machine. but facing

Hi All,

I am trying to install Appian 7.10 on my machine. but facing the error while running the application server. I am able start Appian Engine but when I try to execute "standalone.bat" I getting errors. I am attaching log file for the reference.

server.log

OriginalPostID-168789

OriginalPostID-168789

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I faced the same issue when migrated one of my server to Appian 7.10.
    Follow the below steps:
    1.) Open the appian-ds.xml file, delete the jndi name and type again the Jndi name.
    2.) Open the custom.properties file, delete the primary datasource name and then type it again same as in appian-ds.xml file .
    3.) Delete the appian-ds.xml.deployed or appian-ds.xml.failed file located at <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\deployments.
    4.) Re-deploy the suite.ear file by renaming the suite.ear.deployed or suite.ear.failed to suite.ear.dodeploy located at <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear.
    5.) Restart the application server(Jboss).
  • I faced the same issue when migrated one of my server to Appian 7.10.
    Follow the below steps:
    1.) Open the appian-ds.xml file, delete the jndi name and type again the Jndi name.
    2.) Open the custom.properties file, delete the primary datasource name and then type it again same as in appian-ds.xml file .
    3.) Delete the appian-ds.xml.deployed or appian-ds.xml.failed file located at <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\deployments.
    4.) Re-deploy the suite.ear file by renaming the suite.ear.deployed or suite.ear.failed to suite.ear.dodeploy located at <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear.
    5.) Restart the application server(Jboss).
Children
No Data