We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Trying to install Appian 7.10. After fighting with the instal/config I am able t

Trying to install Appian 7.10. After fighting with the instal/config I am able to get JBoss started but it throws a bunch of errors and I get a whole bunch of services that don't start due to dependency issues. I'm working with JBoss 6.4 and on Windows 7.

When I go to Designer I get the logon screen but can't login using the default Appian admin username/password. (this is a fresh install). I have included my server.log, standalone.xml and custom.properties file.

Here is a snippet from the Jboss server log:

JBAS014775: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-poller.rar".deploymentCompleteService (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."suite.ear".deploymentCompleteService]
service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."jms-process-integration-handler.jar".INSTALL (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."ema...

server.log

OriginalPostID-169222

OriginalPostID-169222

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible