We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Trying to install Appian 7.10. After fighting with the instal/config I am able t

Trying to install Appian 7.10. After fighting with the instal/config I am able to get JBoss started but it throws a bunch of errors and I get a whole bunch of services that don't start due to dependency issues. I'm working with JBoss 6.4 and on Windows 7.

When I go to Designer I get the logon screen but can't login using the default Appian admin username/password. (this is a fresh install). I have included my server.log, standalone.xml and custom.properties file.

Here is a snippet from the Jboss server log:

JBAS014775: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."email-poller.rar".deploymentCompleteService (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."suite.ear".deploymentCompleteService]
service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."jms-process-integration-handler.jar".INSTALL (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.subunit."suite.ear"."ema...

server.log

OriginalPostID-169222

OriginalPostID-169222

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Appian Keystore (<APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared) is encrypted with a password stored in the Primary DS. When migrating, the <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared should contain the original key store that was encrypted with the password stored in the Primary DS.

The error Rohith found in your log shows that when starting the app server your <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared\\appian.keystore's password didn't match the one in your Primary DS.
  • The Appian Keystore (<APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared) is encrypted with a password stored in the Primary DS. When migrating, the <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared should contain the original key store that was encrypted with the password stored in the Primary DS.

The error Rohith found in your log shows that when starting the app server your <APPIAN_HOME>\\_admin\\shared\\appian.keystore's password didn't match the one in your Primary DS.
Children
No Data