I'm getting login issues on a fresh 7.11 install. After the initial login wi

I'm getting login issues on a fresh 7.11 install. After the initial login with the default Admin credentials, a password reset is expected. After the initial "Sign In" click, the URL refreshes to http://<fqdn>:8080/suite/personalization/setpassword.none, however, the fields stay the same (username, password) rather than allowing me to enter a new password. This happens each time I try to sign in (i.e. firefox, ie). Log attached. Help would be appreciated.

server.log

OriginalPostID-187653

OriginalPostID-187653

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That does seem to make sense. I recently followed both the install and upgrade guides for an installation of 7.11 and found them somewhat disjointed; the quick start guide was rather more contiguous, so I ended up following that but used parts of all three throughout.

I suppose there's quite a number of possible install configurations and so there's not necessarily an easily defined order for the install tasks - hence them being split into various documents such as the post-install configuration.
  • That does seem to make sense. I recently followed both the install and upgrade guides for an installation of 7.11 and found them somewhat disjointed; the quick start guide was rather more contiguous, so I ended up following that but used parts of all three throughout.

I suppose there's quite a number of possible install configurations and so there's not necessarily an easily defined order for the install tasks - hence them being split into various documents such as the post-install configuration.
Children
No Data