Just successfully deployed Appian for the first time. I logged in using Administ

Just successfully deployed Appian for the first time. I logged in using Administrator/admin and trying to access the Administration Console. The option to do so doesn't appear under the upper right menu. When I go to localhost:8080/suite/admin, it returns with a 403 Forbidden error. I'm guessing the Administrator account doesn't have access to it?

OriginalPostID-190588

OriginalPostID-190588

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • joshl: This is a fresh new install, so I'm assuming the only account that's created for this instance is the Administrator/admin account, unless there's another account I'm not aware of that has system admin privileges.

rashmis960: I configured it as nero.mycomputername.com:8080 which corresponds to my computer's name, as per the documentation. That should be sufficient if I'm correct.
  • joshl: This is a fresh new install, so I'm assuming the only account that's created for this instance is the Administrator/admin account, unless there's another account I'm not aware of that has system admin privileges.

rashmis960: I configured it as nero.mycomputername.com:8080 which corresponds to my computer's name, as per the documentation. That should be sufficient if I'm correct.
Children
No Data