I see that if you are using Appian cloud there is a "I forgot my pass

I see that if you are using Appian cloud there is a "I forgot my password link". For example Appian Forum has it. The functionality is also mentioned in the manuals for Appian cloud users.

However, if you are using a on site installation this link is not available. How do you add it? Is there a plugin?

Regards,

Nikos

OriginalPostID-197304

OriginalPostID-197304

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are already thinking of changing the JSP mentioned on that post to accomodate for some extra security requirements. However these JSPs in the post of Phil are not the ones used in the login page.To add the "I forgot my password" functionality you need to modify the actual login page. Also this modified login page should have the capability to trigger a workflow (under which authentication?) to reset the person's password by sending the temporary password emails again to the correct email address. This to me should be functionality provided by the product or a shared component.
  • We are already thinking of changing the JSP mentioned on that post to accomodate for some extra security requirements. However these JSPs in the post of Phil are not the ones used in the login page.To add the "I forgot my password" functionality you need to modify the actual login page. Also this modified login page should have the capability to trigger a workflow (under which authentication?) to reset the person's password by sending the temporary password emails again to the correct email address. This to me should be functionality provided by the product or a shared component.
Children
No Data