Trying to export an application but it fails to export the process model telling

Certified Senior Developer
Trying to export an application but it fails to export the process model telling a reference is missing.Below is the log snippet

Caused By: com.appiancorp.ix.binding.UnresolvedReferenceException: type=content, srcId=1110, refMd=ref[Breadcrumbs[Process Model Expressions (Rules)]: opts=BindingOptions[nullable=true,requiredByIxSpec=true]]: Reference to content [1110] (Process Model Expressions (Rules)) cannot be found.

When i check it says no missing reference in the application. Can anyone help me in this, what could be the possible reason.??...

OriginalPostID-66900

OriginalPostID-66900

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Check if you're referring to any document directly - such as an image etc., Seems a content with id 1110 is missing. One quick way is to do /suite/doc/1110 and see what comes up. If its refering to a document, then you should see the document opening up and you can verify if you've used the document anywhere in your design and if its included in your app. Also, check for all the plugins in the target environment. I see 'ref=Breadcrumbs' in your log. Could this be a missing rule or expression?
  • Also do check your deletion.log file and see if you find an entry there for 1110.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Thanks Sathya and Venkatesh.. Ya, it was referring to a constant which was deleted later since it vs not used. But for my bad luck, very recenty we deleted all the logs and i had nothin in deletion.log.
    I was going thru
    forum.appian.com/.../
    and got to know its with some rule or constant. So i did this:
    -> Opened the process Model
    -> generated the document thru Tools>Generate Document
    -> check the rules referred by finding "rule!". I could see al the rules were there.
    -> Checked with "CONS_" and i could see a missing constant in my appian environment. Deleted the reference from the process model and able to export the application. :)
    Thanks for the help.