Trying to export an application but it fails to export the process model telling

Certified Senior Developer
Trying to export an application but it fails to export the process model telling a reference is missing.Below is the log snippet

Caused By: com.appiancorp.ix.binding.UnresolvedReferenceException: type=content, srcId=1110, refMd=ref[Breadcrumbs[Process Model Expressions (Rules)]: opts=BindingOptions[nullable=true,requiredByIxSpec=true]]: Reference to content [1110] (Process Model Expressions (Rules)) cannot be found.

When i check it says no missing reference in the application. Can anyone help me in this, what could be the possible reason.??...

OriginalPostID-66900

OriginalPostID-66900

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Thanks Sathya and Venkatesh.. Ya, it was referring to a constant which was deleted later since it vs not used. But for my bad luck, very recenty we deleted all the logs and i had nothin in deletion.log.
    I was going thru
    forum.appian.com/.../
    and got to know its with some rule or constant. So i did this:
    -> Opened the process Model
    -> generated the document thru Tools>Generate Document
    -> check the rules referred by finding "rule!". I could see al the rules were there.
    -> Checked with "CONS_" and i could see a missing constant in my appian environment. Deleted the reference from the process model and able to export the application. :)
    Thanks for the help.
    Thanks Sathya and Venkatesh.. Ya, it was referring to a constant which was deleted later since it vs not used. But for my bad luck, very recenty we deleted all the logs and i had nothin in deletion.log.
    I was going thru
    forum.appian.com/.../
    and got to know its with some rule or constant. So i did this:
    -> Opened the process Model
    -> generated the document thru Tools>Generate Document
    -> check the rules referred by finding "rule!". I could see al the rules were there.
    -> Checked with "CONS_" and i could see a missing constant in my appian environment. Deleted the reference from the process model and able to export the application. :)
    Thanks for the help.
Children
No Data