The 16.1 documentation included a Linux quick start guide, which was arguably th

Certified Lead Developer
The 16.1 documentation included a Linux quick start guide, which was arguably the most valuable source for initial server configuration. However, the 16.2 documentation includes a Windows quick start guide but no Linux quick start guide - why?

OriginalPostID-211018

OriginalPostID-211018

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Also upgrade from 16.1 to 16.2 should be as simple as possible but it's tons of pages and no upgrade script.
    manual steps and manual checking ,backing up and again re configuring things
    Hope Appian can make lives of admins easier and equally concentrate like they do saying zero or low code development. I am waiting to hear from my admins that it's easy and no surprises. Will update as we do it.
  • Also upgrade from 16.1 to 16.2 should be as simple as possible but it's tons of pages and no upgrade script.
    manual steps and manual checking ,backing up and again re configuring things
    Hope Appian can make lives of admins easier and equally concentrate like they do saying zero or low code development. I am waiting to hear from my admins that it's easy and no surprises. Will update as we do it.
Children
No Data