Appian Server Re-start

Hi,

I've restarted the Appian server, to do it I've stopped the J-BOSS APPLICATION SERVER 5.1 service and then the APPIAN service.
After stopping these services, I restart the server.
When it restarted I started the APPIAN service and then the J-BOSS APPLICATION SERVER 5.1 service.

The Appian web link doesn't work out.

Can you help me?

Best regards

IT Trussardi Department

OriginalPostID-234362

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Was this after a previous failed start attempt?

Does the output of <APPIAN_HOME>server\\_scripts\\diagnostic\\checkengine.sh|bat show any issues?

Is the search server up and running?

Is your Database up and running?

If the engines are up and running, and the search server and database are also:
    - Next check in for any ".failed" file in <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\deployments - rename the file extension to ".dodeploy". Also check if there is suite.ear.failed file in <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear - if so, rename to suite.ear.dodeploy then start JBOSS again.

If after checking the above, there is still an issue, please attach your server.log file so we can assist.
  • Was this after a previous failed start attempt?

Does the output of <APPIAN_HOME>server\\_scripts\\diagnostic\\checkengine.sh|bat show any issues?

Is the search server up and running?

Is your Database up and running?

If the engines are up and running, and the search server and database are also:
    - Next check in for any ".failed" file in <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\deployments - rename the file extension to ".dodeploy". Also check if there is suite.ear.failed file in <APPIAN_HOME>\\ear - if so, rename to suite.ear.dodeploy then start JBOSS again.

If after checking the above, there is still an issue, please attach your server.log file so we can assist.
Children
No Data