JBOSS error - Upgrade 16.2 to 16.3

I have went through the process to upgrade to 16.3 but am receiving an error when starting JBOSS. Error is in server.log. I don't see any information related to this error.

JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader:

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-242214

server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The first error I see is 01:26:41,671 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-4) log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration). Did you have a custom appian_log4j.properties file with 16.2? If so, make sure you are using the default 16.3 version, and get it started properly with that. Once that's up, try merging any logging config changes into the 16.3 version of the properties file
    Certified Lead Developer
    The first error I see is 01:26:41,671 ERROR [stderr] (MSC service thread 1-4) log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration). Did you have a custom appian_log4j.properties file with 16.2? If so, make sure you are using the default 16.3 version, and get it started properly with that. Once that's up, try merging any logging config changes into the 16.3 version of the properties file
Children
No Data