Loop in Portal form uploading a file

Hello,

sometimes users cannot upload file on a portal form, the try to upload it using a file upload field, but, despite no error message appears, there is a loop and the document is not uploaded.

I have tried connecting as the users and there is the same problem.

I have also tried to connect as administrator and to upload the document in the temporary documents folder, but once again i cannot do it, on the application server the only warning that appear regarding this problem is this one:

2016-10-28 08:19:20,314 [ajp-appian.pirelli.com/10.130.16.131:8009-20] WARN com.appiancorp.common.struts.AppianTilesRequestProcessor - The action type [class=com.appiancorp.km.actions.NewDocumentAction] for the action path [/knowledge/NewDocument] does not support the method [GET]. (APNX-1-4193-002)

Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-243548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The com.appiancorp.km.actions.NewDocumentAction class only supports POST. It seems that somehow your task is generating a GET request when uploading file instead of a POST.

What smart service are you using to display the task? Is it a custom plug-in for document uploads or a User Input Task? Please attach a screenshot of the process in monitor mode and one screenshot of the task itself so I can see if I can point out something as suspicious.

Can you also get a network capture within your browser using F12 or Fiddler?
  • The com.appiancorp.km.actions.NewDocumentAction class only supports POST. It seems that somehow your task is generating a GET request when uploading file instead of a POST.

What smart service are you using to display the task? Is it a custom plug-in for document uploads or a User Input Task? Please attach a screenshot of the process in monitor mode and one screenshot of the task itself so I can see if I can point out something as suspicious.

Can you also get a network capture within your browser using F12 or Fiddler?
Children
No Data