User and User Group Map table

Is there any table gets created in primary data source for all users in system and user group role map. Or do we need to manually

OriginalPostID-250248

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @sikhi: As i just wanted to build only view on those table, I was preferring to use those table as its real time data. and reduces the burden of creating new data structure's for user group relation and integrating new data structure with the existing user management process models.

But as i gone through the primary data source and i did not find such tables , I reckon i need create new tables in business data source and need to populate the information from the user logs.
    Certified Lead Developer
    @sikhi: As i just wanted to build only view on those table, I was preferring to use those table as its real time data. and reduces the burden of creating new data structure's for user group relation and integrating new data structure with the existing user management process models.

But as i gone through the primary data source and i did not find such tables , I reckon i need create new tables in business data source and need to populate the information from the user logs.
Children
No Data