I have started Appian by start-suite.sh , checked the status using checkengine.s

I have started Appian by start-suite.sh , checked the status using checkengine.sh and then started Jboss 7.1 by standalone.sh
JBoss starts and then is stuck at this line forever: and I can't access my Appian... i.e : localhost:8080/suite/designer
[02:00:35,257 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS018559: Deployed "suite.ear"]

has anyone encountered this situation before? any help? thanks a million in advance...

OriginalPostID-72876

OriginalPostID-72876

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • awesome... I just did it and all the GW1 and GW2 are ok, my jbosss is running and everything's fine.
    now that everything's running, how can I keep both GWs synched? I guess I should run checkpoint.sh and cleanup.sh right? which GW should I checkpoiny or cleanup first? I don't want the servers to run out of memory and cause more trouble... how can i keep the memory stable? could you please guide me through step by step... so kind of you... accept my gratitude for all the guidance you already have done....
  • awesome... I just did it and all the GW1 and GW2 are ok, my jbosss is running and everything's fine.
    now that everything's running, how can I keep both GWs synched? I guess I should run checkpoint.sh and cleanup.sh right? which GW should I checkpoiny or cleanup first? I don't want the servers to run out of memory and cause more trouble... how can i keep the memory stable? could you please guide me through step by step... so kind of you... accept my gratitude for all the guidance you already have done....
Children
No Data