New installation of Appian 17.1 on Windows, can not log on

Dear Appian community,

I just installed Appian latest verison (17.1) on my Windows laptop and installed Appian (including JBoss, MySQL) and started Appian and JBoss server.

The first page shows the login form, and I am sure I am using the correct user name and password that I specified in password.properties.dev (my environment name is 'dev').

http://localhost:8080/suite

But I can not login. The error message on the browser is:

Error 401 - Unauthorized

Sorry, your request could not be processed.

Return

Initial JBoss Server log shows:
00:01:07,571 INFO [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) JBAS015874: JBoss EAP 6.4.0.GA (AS 7.5.0.Final-redhat-21) started in 1647692ms - Started 1699 of 1736 services (85 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)
00:13:53,509 ERROR [org.hornetq.core.server] (Thread-0 (HornetQ-scheduled-threads-1754625996)) HQ224033: Failed ...

OriginalPostID-269191

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...to broadcast connector configs: java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): Datagram send failed
              at java.ne…More
    Thursday, 7:25 PM Unstarred Open Message Comment

I updated the custom.properties.dev file to use FQDN instead of localhost, and then redeployed to both Appian and JBoss, now after I restart JBoss (and Appian, Search server), I got the same error message and can not log on. But this time the JBoss log file does not show anything related to the login.

You help is greatly appreciated.
  • ...to broadcast connector configs: java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): Datagram send failed
              at java.ne…More
    Thursday, 7:25 PM Unstarred Open Message Comment

I updated the custom.properties.dev file to use FQDN instead of localhost, and then redeployed to both Appian and JBoss, now after I restart JBoss (and Appian, Search server), I got the same error message and can not log on. But this time the JBoss log file does not show anything related to the login.

You help is greatly appreciated.
Children
No Data