Community edition environment still not activated

Hi,

I am new to Appian. I have signed up for My Community Edition Site. It's been one week since I Signed up. It is showing messages like " When your environment is available, you will receive an email with your credentials. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

I am also having the same issue where I requested login details about a week ago. I received an email about a delay but I have heard nothing from Appian since then and likewise there are no emails in my spam folder. Not sure how else to proceed with the course without these details Disappointed I don't understand what the 'Check Status' button is meant to do either as nothing happens when I click it

Certified Associate Developer

I am also having the same issue where I requested login details about a week ago. I received an email about a delay but I have heard nothing from Appian since then and likewise there are no emails in my spam folder. Not sure how else to proceed with the course without these details Disappointed I don't understand what the 'Check Status' button is meant to do either as nothing happens when I click it

Children