Guidelines for when to use Appian

Looking for example Guidelines Companies can use to help business know when to use Appian and when not...sort of a decision tree. Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-147167

OriginalPostID-147167

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As Malcom mentioned there's no 1 decision tree to decide to build your applications on Appian platform. And as other practitioners mentioned, some of the questions no longer apply with Appian.

The way I see it and everyone should start thinking is, it's not just a case management application or a just a BPM tool.

It's a very powerful application development platform.
    You can see the platform overview here: www.appian.com/.../

There are many SIs that can help you navigate this new concept called low-code development platform. Please let me know if you need any help.
  • As Malcom mentioned there's no 1 decision tree to decide to build your applications on Appian platform. And as other practitioners mentioned, some of the questions no longer apply with Appian.

The way I see it and everyone should start thinking is, it's not just a case management application or a just a BPM tool.

It's a very powerful application development platform.
    You can see the platform overview here: www.appian.com/.../

There are many SIs that can help you navigate this new concept called low-code development platform. Please let me know if you need any help.
Children
No Data