I get the following error when exporting my application. I have searched the sit

I get the following error when exporting my application. I have searched the site for the error codes but these relate to missing objects. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Error:

recordType 1 674db5c1-dda7-4d3f-880d-4e3878b8e890 "DIP Work Allocation": The recordType [id=1 uuid=674db5c1-dda7-4d3f-880d-4e3878b8e890] was not exported because it contains an invalid reference: com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error : Invalid lexer symbol found (GT); remainder of expression is >1 (APNX-1-4198-000) (APNX-1-4071-003)...

OriginalPostID-79005

OriginalPostID-79005

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• I've seen similar ones in apps export (not tempo) here is what I'd do. Firstly, remove this from your package and check if the export goes through without error. Next, check the code. You can share it on forum stripping out confidential stuff. Lastly, delete the record type and recreate. Make sure all the mappings are redone such as record type constant etc., this should most likely address the problem.
  • I finally got to the bottom of this. It is to do with Facets on the record type. I have one facet "Status" with 3 options. Two of the options use the "in" operator whilst the third uses the "between" operator. It appears the mixing of operators for the options in a facet is causing the error. I found debugging this from the log time consuming as the facet names are not shown in the log. I'll raise this as a bug.