I get the following error when exporting my application. I have searched the sit

I get the following error when exporting my application. I have searched the site for the error codes but these relate to missing objects. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Error:

recordType 1 674db5c1-dda7-4d3f-880d-4e3878b8e890 "DIP Work Allocation": The recordType [id=1 uuid=674db5c1-dda7-4d3f-880d-4e3878b8e890] was not exported because it contains an invalid reference: com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error : Invalid lexer symbol found (GT); remainder of expression is >1 (APNX-1-4198-000) (APNX-1-4071-003)...

OriginalPostID-79005

OriginalPostID-79005

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I finally got to the bottom of this. It is to do with Facets on the record type. I have one facet "Status" with 3 options. Two of the options use the "in" operator whilst the third uses the "between" operator. It appears the mixing of operators for the options in a facet is causing the error. I found debugging this from the log time consuming as the facet names are not shown in the log. I'll raise this as a bug.
  • I finally got to the bottom of this. It is to do with Facets on the record type. I have one facet "Status" with 3 options. Two of the options use the "in" operator whilst the third uses the "between" operator. It appears the mixing of operators for the options in a facet is causing the error. I found debugging this from the log time consuming as the facet names are not shown in the log. I'll raise this as a bug.
Children
No Data