How to Retrieve the Data submitted from a form

Hello,

I have created a form and connected the form to the Process model. I have also launched the from in the site (As shown below).

Now I fill in the data and 'Submit' the form it says 'Action completed successfully'. Then I get a link to open in the Tasks. Once again I 'Submit' the form in the tasks. Now, how and where can I check my Submitted data ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not exactly sure what your use case is, but in general if you want data submitted into a process to become permanent somehow, you will need to write it to a database table within that same process, and then (depending on the method you want to use to retrieve it or what you need it for), later use a query entity expression to pull it back out of the database.

For simpler use cases you could also set up a Process-Backed Record, and display process data directly this way, but this is a lot harder to maintain than database-backed records, so I'd recommend it only be used when specifically needed or for demonstration purposes.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not exactly sure what your use case is, but in general if you want data submitted into a process to become permanent somehow, you will need to write it to a database table within that same process, and then (depending on the method you want to use to retrieve it or what you need it for), later use a query entity expression to pull it back out of the database.

For simpler use cases you could also set up a Process-Backed Record, and display process data directly this way, but this is a lot harder to maintain than database-backed records, so I'd recommend it only be used when specifically needed or for demonstration purposes.
Children
No Data