How to Retrieve the Data submitted from a form

Hello,

I have created a form and connected the form to the Process model. I have also launched the from in the site (As shown below).

Now I fill in the data and 'Submit' the form it says 'Action completed successfully'. Then I get a link to open in the Tasks. Once again I 'Submit' the form in the tasks. Now, how and where can I check my Submitted data ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

Did you save the values in the form into rule inputs? if you had saved, pass that into the process variables and if you check the process instance, you should be able to see the submitted values in the variables section.

If you would like to insert into the DB, you need to use "Write to data store entity" smart service.

Regards,
    Hemanth
  • Hi,

Did you save the values in the form into rule inputs? if you had saved, pass that into the process variables and if you check the process instance, you should be able to see the submitted values in the variables section.

If you would like to insert into the DB, you need to use "Write to data store entity" smart service.

Regards,
    Hemanth
Children
No Data