How to Retrieve the Data submitted from a form

Hello,

I have created a form and connected the form to the Process model. I have also launched the from in the site (As shown below).

Now I fill in the data and 'Submit' the form it says 'Action completed successfully'. Then I get a link to open in the Tasks. Once again I 'Submit' the form in the tasks. Now, how and where can I check my Submitted data ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi nellorea,

There are many ways available to check the submitted data/values.
    1) If you have stored the values that you are entering in the form to process variables then after execution you can see the stored values in properties tab in process model.
    2)If you want the values to be stored in database then you will use "Write to Data Store Entity" smart service and you can see that values in table at your database.
    3) You can create entity backed record and check the submitted values
    4) You can even use query rules or a!queryEntity() function for retrieving of the submitted data
  • Hi nellorea,

There are many ways available to check the submitted data/values.
    1) If you have stored the values that you are entering in the form to process variables then after execution you can see the stored values in properties tab in process model.
    2)If you want the values to be stored in database then you will use "Write to Data Store Entity" smart service and you can see that values in table at your database.
    3) You can create entity backed record and check the submitted values
    4) You can even use query rules or a!queryEntity() function for retrieving of the submitted data
Children
No Data