delete the data from record

Hello,

I'm a beginner, I have created a form and connected it to the data store and successfully writing the data to data store. Now in records I have many duplicates, I hate to delete them. How to do it? I've also come across using a  Delete from "Data Store Entities" but in my CDT I have an ID and primary key for it. But its never showcased under records. Thus how to delete a record now. 

Please refer to below screen shot

None of them are represented by an ID, but in Name hyperlink there is the Summary, though how can I delete the record. It should also be totally deleted from mysql DB.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated...!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Are you sure you want to delete the data? Generally I find it is better to have a boolean column for "active/inactive". Instead of deleting, update the row to have false for active. Then make sure to only query on active rows. Hard deletes can be dangerous, once the data is gone it may be gone forever depending on how often you backup your DB and what your logging settings are.

• Are you sure you want to delete the data? Generally I find it is better to have a boolean column for "active/inactive". Instead of deleting, update the row to have false for active. Then make sure to only query on active rows. Hard deletes can be dangerous, once the data is gone it may be gone forever depending on how often you backup your DB and what your logging settings are.

Children
No Data