a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving the data

Hi All,

I am trying to retrieve data from DB by using query entity. I am able to fetch 10,000 records beyond that I am getting "a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving the data".

I have more than 18000 records in my table which I need to display in a paging grid with filter options. I have check the performance of my view at DB end. It is not even taking 1 second to execute that view not sure why with query entity is not able to fetch all records. When in my paging info I am giving batchsize more that 10000 or -1, it gives me the error below this, it is working fine. Not sure if query Entity has limitation in fetching number of rows.

Please share, if I can use some other way to fetch all the records from DB and use in my interface.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards

Anusha  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • First, consider whether the entire set of data that is being returned is actually needed. If not, use the query expression functions to select which fields to return.
    Second, use the query rules paging parameter to return less data (or return data in batches) and therefore avoid the limit.
    Third, If these solutions still do not meet the requirements of the use case, consider the number of concurrent query rules that are expected in the system and the amount of free memory available on the application server.
    Fourth, If above things does not works, then change the maximum amount of time in seconds that a query waits for a response from the database before timing out and change the amount of memory in bytes that will be consumed in the application server for a single query before the query is halted
  • If we increase conf.data.query.memory.limit, does it need application server restart?
Reply Children
No Data